- Lula Lifestyle is a business in the Decor industry that designs and prints textiles and manufactures Homeware productsDelivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days and delivery confirmed by way email.
- Detailed description of goods and/or services LULA FABRICS is a business in the Decor industry that designs and prints décor fabrics and manufactures homeware products .
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 to 5 days and delivery confirmed by way Courier Waybill number.
Price quoted by region on placement of your order.
- Export ,The offering on this website is available Globally.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by LULA FABRICS is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, LULA FABRICS will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25 % administration fee regarding damaged goods.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for LULA FABRICS via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by LULA FABRICS separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
LULA FABRICS takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and LULA FABRICS chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
LULA FABRICS may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by LULA FABRICS ( close corporation) based in South Africa trading as LULALIFESTYLE and with registration number 2007/049914/23 and MELISSA KERKHOFF Owner.
- LULA FABRICS contact details
Company Physical Address:
2 Rossouw Lane , Tokai , Cape Town ,7945, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 021 797 7472